Potentiality vs Reality

Youngest Son: Tell me Dad, what is the difference between "Potentiality" and "Reality"?"
Dad: I will show you.

Dad turns to his wife and asks her: Would you sleep with Robert Redford for 1 million dollars"?
Wife: Yes of course! I would never waste such an opportunity...
Then Dad asks his daughter, if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million dollars?
Daughter: Wow! Yes! he is my fantasy!
So Dad turns to his elder son and asks him: "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 million dollars"?
Elder Son: Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 million Dollars!I Would never hesitate!

So the father turns back to his younger son saying: You see son, "Potentially" we are sitting on
3 million dollars, but in "Reality" we are living with 2 prostitutes and 1 gay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehe!!!!!!!!!!! Nice one...